Deadpool the circle chase Messages in this topic - RSS

Benevolent
Benevolent

3/21/2016

Benevolent
Benevolent
I have deadpool the circle chase 1-4 each signed by the artist. Each numbered 1/2500. With coa 0001. They are in great condition. I've never opened them, stored them double bagged and boarded in a comic box since I bought them in 95. I'm curious if anybody has a clue what they are worth. I can't find any other set of all four for sale. Also I imagine the first of the signing would garner more money.
0 link
frankievig
frankievig

3/21/2016

frankievig
frankievig
curious if all of them say 1 of 2500, nice books though grats
0 link
CaptGrelden
CaptGrelden

11/4/2016

CaptGrelden
CaptGrelden
Benevolent wrote:
Also I imagine the first of the signing would garner more money.

I think the person that sold them to you was counting on that, also. Good luck, some would say 'pics or it didn't happen' .

Does the COA include a name like "Signed, the guy who totally witnessed this for me" ?

In seriousness: Sometimes artists would sign exclusive batches for a pal or dealer, and you may have 1/2500 of THAT batch, not just of 2500 world wide. I went to Powercon in FL (92/3?), and someone wanted Romita Jr and Sr to sign some books with his pen, they told him they had to sign with theirs, because they had contract to sign with that color ( silver ) for a specific dealer, and they could not use his gold one either, that was for a specific distributor. He had to settle for black sharpie and not metallic ink for that reason. Its not to say its not 1/2500, it could be 1/25,000 in the scheme of things.

This is why "has a COA" can be misleading. Share some pics, I am surprised to see a total lack of images when users are asking questions about specific books on this forum ( new user myself, just saying ) :

"It has some marks, how much is it worth" (pic left out so they can say 'but I was TOLD it might be worth..')
0 link