Fated Faeries one-shot Messages in this topic - RSS

pittlw
pittlw

7/26/2024

pittlw
pittlw
As I can't submit cover scans the conventional way even though I have a 4 rating, here is the scan for Fated Faeries #1. https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/fated-faeries/1/pitqhtp
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/26/2024

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
don't feel bad, I'm a 9 and can't upload missing scans either, as that's one of the many things on the fritz since some kind of update. and so you know, so you don't get noped when that feature works again, you need to tighten your cropping to the edges on the comic better. lots of your pic subs have margins showing (some may get approved anyway, some get noped), and when the BIG pic of the fairies shows, it needs cropping on the top, left edge and bottom. the pics don't need to be that huge either, so if you can resize them to around 700px high, that works pretty well. oh, I see now it's an e**y image, so may not be your scan. it's also a webp format, which CPG can't use. You can change it to a .jpg on this free image editing site: https://ezgif.com/webp-to-jpg . you can upload it or put in the url, then when the page reloads, you scroll down a bit to hit 'convert', then you can save it.
and when they have them, comics.org is a great place to get ready-to-go pics that save scanning etc. but they don't have this one yet.
if you don't know, you can check if anything got noped off on the Check Your Rank page, under the Misses column. link is on the Verify page, top paragraph. https://comicspriceguide.com/verify-data. it won't say WHY usually, but then you can resubmit the sub if you can figure out why (lots of creator subs get the names/jobs wrong for example). The Misses will sit there for a month or so and then drop off.

edited by collectibleshop on 7/26/2024
0 link
pittlw
pittlw

7/26/2024

pittlw
pittlw
I was told I may find the invisible upload link at the bottom of the page, but I can't catch it. That would save me from having to take my scans off of Ebay, because on my computer they are already jpg file format. I did try the link for the converter and it took the upload of the jpg file and saved it as a jpg file.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/27/2024

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
in the compose or edit window, the attach file link is to the left of the Preview link, where's it's been, but is now invisible for some reason. so move your cursor over that area till the hand shows up. then click and it will show the usual browse button and you can upload to the post. at least that's how it is on a desktop, no idea on a phone.
0 link
Casper0312
Casper0312

7/28/2024

Casper0312
Casper0312
I uploaded the image for you.

Of note, images are much easier on Apple Products, even webp... just screenshot it into Preview and export into jpg. Super quick and easy.

Please let me know of any errors
David
0 link