Dark Crisis on Infinite Earths #3 Cover G Messages in this topic - RSS

pittlw
pittlw

7/20/2024

pittlw
pittlw
I have three copies of the Dark Crisis on Infinite Earths #3 Red Canary Cover G that looks different with the lettering on the cover than what you have on your database. The UPC looks the same, so I don't know if the scan you have is a pre-publication scan or if there is two variations of the cover.

I also am not getting the add different cover - variation link at the bottom of the variation page, so at this time I am not able to post cover variations. I also don't seem to have the attach picture link anymore, there is a URL link I see, so I have to post the picture somewhere so I can add it to this post.

0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/20/2024

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
there is a pic in your post, and it matches comics.org and mycomicshop pics, so looks like CPG's was a pre-production image. it helps if you post a link to the CPG listing, saves people time. https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/dark-crisis-on-infinite-earths/3G/phvthvy .the 'attach image' link at the bottom of the post isn't SHOWING lately, but it is there if you run your cursor to the left of the Preview link, and you can upload a pic still.
I also get nothing but blank space in the right column on the variants page, below the contributing members stuff, so can't report a missing variant either. dunno what they did lately with the last update, but all kinds of functions have disappeared or are not working.
I attached a straighter and cropped to the edges pic of the DK 3G for an admin to switch out.
edited by collectibleshop on 7/20/2024
Attachments:
dark-crisis-3g.jpg
0 link