Ancient Enemies # 6 Missing Messages in this topic - RSS

willrobert69
willrobert69

16 days ago

willrobert69
willrobert69
The Frank Miller Presents Mini Series Ancient Enemies # 6 is missing from the list of issues. I have attached a pic of the cover.

Thank you
Attachments:
20240423-101749.jpg
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

15 days ago

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Hi. this kind of post goes in the Database & Missing Issue forum, that's what it's for. this forum is for technical problems with the site. They should rename it, as too many people think 'Issues' means comic book issues.
I attached better sized pics of both covers. Dunno why they don't have it. YOU can also submit it thru the system with the Report Missing Issue link on the bottom of the right column of the series' page, under the green 'create new box' button. https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/ancient-enemies/phrshs
Do the regular cover first. The form says 'If this is a variant of an issue, please use the missing variant submission on the issue in question.'
so, the B cover is the variant. You may have to wait for the regular cover to get listed before you can use the Report Missing Variant for the B cover, which you can find under the Variants tab for #6 when they get #6 listed.
edited by collectibleshop on 4/23/2024
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

5 days ago

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
I went ahead and submitted #6 regular cover for Missing Issue. can't add #6B till #6 gets listed.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3 days ago

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Issue 6 has been added.
Ron
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

2 days ago

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Ronbatman wrote:
Issue 6 has been added.

Ron

but you didn't add the B cover, so just submitted it.
0 link