Image Comics new series Feral Messages in this topic - RSS

Kaylump
Kaylump

3/27/2024

Kaylump
Kaylump
Hey the new Ferel series came out. I purchased the one in 50 ratio cover.

It is listed on the Comics Price Guide database, but the pricing for raw and grated are the exact same in each column

Why is that and what does that mean, why is it priced the same?
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/28/2024

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Collectibleshop is incorrect, it's not an automated thing. Usually, you will see some differences between a raw and a graded issue. Sometimes it's very limited differences. For this specific issue, it looks like Scottwesty added it to the database and made some weird changes to the graded value. I don't see any completed sales for graded issues so that value should be changed to a default number. I just changed it.
Ron
+1 link
Kaylump
Kaylump

3/28/2024

Kaylump
Kaylump
Awesome. Thanks

Ronbatman wrote:
Collectibleshop is incorrect, it's not an automated thing. Usually, you will see some differences between a raw and a graded issue. Sometimes it's very limited differences. For this specific issue, it looks like Scottwesty added it to the database and made some weird changes to the graded value. I don't see any completed sales for graded issues so that value should be changed to a default number. I just changed it.
Ron
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

3/28/2024

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
sorry I was wrong, so deleted the post. and the reason there's no graded sales, as I mentioned, is that no copies have been graded yet by CGC. dunno about CBCS, but probably too new yet to get thru the systems.
0 link