New Admins Messages in this topic - RSS

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/26/2024

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We would like to add a couple more admins to the site. Please contact me if you are interested.

Requirements
Love for Comics and have a desire to learn more
Attention to detail
Capable of taking instructions
Commit to 5 hours per week (not strictly enforced)

Benefits
You will receive a free Admin account - Better than Gold
You will be entered each month in a $100 gift certificate drawing. (1 in 8 chance of winning right now)
You will receive advance notification for new projects/benefits

This role is about loving comics and helping fellow collectors. We have a great crew who communicate weekly with each other. In this role, we can sometimes align your work with your interests. For example, CaptainNukes loves foreign comics so most of his work is related to that.

Ron
0 link
Captainnukes
Captainnukes

15 days ago

Captainnukes
Captainnukes
I have a great time working on the site. Ron is very helpful and I get to add missing books to the database for a more well rounded experience!
+1 link
universal soldiers
universal soldiers

14 days ago

I would be interested in this and can commit some weekly time. I'll send Ron a message over the weekend to see if he thinks I could be of help.
+1 link
thunderize1
thunderize1

14 days ago

thunderize1
thunderize1
I as well enjoy adding to the site. considering how much I am on it. its a great feeling knowing that you are apart of a bigger picture. tonight I added 31 missing variants. My ocd takes me down the rabbit hole when I research a book only to discover the cover A trade dress also has a minimal trade, virgin, foil and artist only exclusive. but its all good. when I am adding books into my personal collection and data is missing; i do find it amazing to be able to fill in those little bits to complete, especially Keys.
+1 link