Invincible Iron Man #16 is listed incorrectly Messages in this topic - RSS

phoenixbeth
phoenixbeth

3/22/2024

phoenixbeth
phoenixbeth
Hello there! I spent days looking to add a new issue to my collection - Invincible Iron Man #16. Eventually I figured out that it was incorrectly listed as Iron Man #16. I checked the indicia in the comic itself, and it says "Invincible Iron Man."
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

3/22/2024

glorkar
glorkar
Could you please provide a link to the book you are talking about? There are over a dozen results for "iron man 16" in the database. At the very least, could you give the year yours was published?
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

3/22/2024

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
phoenixbeth wrote:
Hello there! I spent days looking to add a new issue to my collection - Invincible Iron Man #16. Eventually I figured out that it was incorrectly listed as Iron Man #16. I checked the indicia in the comic itself, and it says "Invincible Iron Man."

that's what the thumbnail pics and years stated are for in the search results. scroll down the results for Iron Man #16 and find the right pic and year. but yeah, if the indicia says Invincible, then that's how the database should list it. But several of his volumes have Invincible on the cover but are not listed that way, but I'm not sure what the indicia says. Post a link to the one you're talking about and that will save everyone time.
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

3/23/2024

kds_comics
kds_comics
Suggest you post a [picture of the indica here
0 link
phoenixbeth
phoenixbeth

3/23/2024

phoenixbeth
phoenixbeth
glorkar wrote:
Could you please provide a link to the book you are talking about? There are over a dozen results for "iron man 16" in the database. At the very least, could you give the year yours was published?

It should be listed here: https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/invincible-iron-man/phuymv

But is listed here instead: https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/iron-man/phruhp
edited by phoenixbeth on 3/23/2024
0 link
phoenixbeth
phoenixbeth

3/23/2024

phoenixbeth
phoenixbeth
kds_comics wrote:
Suggest you post a [picture of the indica here

0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/24/2024

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Issue 16 is moved over to the current title.
Thanks,
Ron
+1 link
phoenixbeth
phoenixbeth

3/24/2024

phoenixbeth
phoenixbeth
Ronbatman wrote:
Issue 16 is moved over to the current title.
Thanks,
Ron

Awesome, Ron! You're the best! Thank you.
0 link