Death rage Merc publishing Messages in this topic - RSS

Kaylump
Kaylump

3/18/2024

Kaylump
Kaylump
Hello back in August. I submitted several variant covers from the Merc publishing series. Death rage.

I used the report a missing variant tool.

I submitted at least one variant book for each of the six issues. Is there anyway I can get an update on this is a somewhat popular series.

Thanks kaylum
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

3/18/2024

glorkar
glorkar
Have you checked to see if they are still in the pending state? If you go to the main cover, click on the variants tab, are they still there at the bottom?
I've been told that when a submission is rejected, you don't get any sort of notice or explanation. If they are no longer there, then there must have been an issue with the images you submitted.
+1 link
Kaylump
Kaylump

3/28/2024

Kaylump
Kaylump
glorkar wrote:
Have you checked to see if they are still in the pending state? If you go to the main cover, click on the variants tab, are they still there at the bottom?
I've been told that when a submission is rejected, you don't get any sort of notice or explanation. If they are no longer there, then there must have been an issue with the images you submitted.

Shows as still pending. The issues are still there just are waiting to be resolved.
0 link
Xvipah73
Xvipah73

3/28/2024

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
I see a whole bunch of Deathrage Variants that have been submitted. The problem I think you're running in to is that it is VERY hard to both verify that an issue exists and find a price for it when the majority of the issues come from Kickstarter. So, our normal places we might look (MCS, eBay, comics.org) don't have them listed anywhere with no creators or prices.

That'd leave us with guessing or leaving them unpriced (if we can at least verify existence), and with possibly no good cover scan, etc... So, truth be told, with the glut of variants out there, we focus on the ones that we can verify and price quickly and get them in the DB.

That was a really long winded way of saying that your stuff is there and we can see it. If you have more/better info to add it'll make it easier, and more likely, that we get it in to the DB.
0 link
Kaylump
Kaylump

3/29/2024

Kaylump
Kaylump
Xvipah73 wrote:
I see a whole bunch of Deathrage Variants that have been submitted. The problem I think you're running in to is that it is VERY hard to both verify that an issue exists and find a price for it when the majority of the issues come from Kickstarter. So, our normal places we might look (MCS, eBay, comics.org) don't have them listed anywhere with no creators or prices.

That'd leave us with guessing or leaving them unpriced (if we can at least verify existence), and with possibly no good cover scan, etc... So, truth be told, with the glut of variants out there, we focus on the ones that we can verify and price quickly and get them in the DB.

That was a really long winded way of saying that your stuff is there and we can see it. If you have more/better info to add it'll make it easier, and more likely, that we get it in to the DB.

Thanks that explains a lot. It makes it very clear.

However, some of those were not kickstarters, some where off of the Merc web site.

https://mercpublishing.com/collections/comics

Here is a way to verify some of the comics

Kaylum
0 link
Xvipah73
Xvipah73

3/30/2024

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
I appreciate the link, but page 2 of this link has all the Deathrage I can see there, and none of them match any of the submitted variants.
0 link