Looking up artists books shows nothing Messages in this topic - RSS

Byob2hiro
Byob2hiro

3/5/2024

Byob2hiro
Byob2hiro
Anytime I look up the artist specifically and want to look at what they worked on, it has been saying titles do not match criteria above and does not show any of the specific books they worked on when I click a title. Anyone else having this problem right now?
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

3/5/2024

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
doing the same thing for me.
0 link
Byob2hiro
Byob2hiro

3/5/2024

Byob2hiro
Byob2hiro
collectibleshop wrote:
doing the same thing for me.

hopefully it gets fixed soon because I need to see all the issues Roy Thomas worked on.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

3/5/2024

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Byob2hiro wrote:
hopefully it gets fixed soon because I need to see all the issues Roy Thomas worked on.

how is it your member name doesn't show on the members list if you've been a member since 2018 according to the forum profile? are you also byob2005 by chance? I wanted to PM you some other checklist sources since some may not be ok with cpg to post. you know you can do a google search for 'roy thomas checklist' right? put his name in quotes and add '-baseball', like this: "roy thomas" checklist -baseball . that will cut out the baseball guy results.

comics.org has a list of 6009 issues matching his name, but many will be duplicates/foreign reprints. https://www.comics.org/checklist/name/Roy%20Thomas/
keycollectorcomics also has one that is broken down by publisher, may be easier to use. scroll down the google results a little and you'll see it.
and if you're also byob2005, see if an admin can get your IDs to match to whichever you prefer. ronbatman can help with that. his profile page is https://comicspriceguide.com/members/Ronbatman

'course CPG may get things fixed quickly too.
edited by collectibleshop on 3/5/2024
0 link
Byob2hiro
Byob2hiro

3/5/2024

Byob2hiro
Byob2hiro
collectibleshop wrote:
Byob2hiro wrote:

how is it your member name doesn't show on the members list if you've been a member since 2018 according to the forum profile? are you also byob2005 by chance? I wanted to PM you some other checklist sources since some may not be ok with cpg to post. you know you can do a google search for 'roy thomas checklist' right? put his name in quotes and add '-baseball', like this: "roy thomas" checklist -baseball . that will cut out the baseball guy results.

comics.org has a list of 6009 issues matching his name, but many will be duplicates/foreign reprints. https://www.comics.org/checklist/name/Roy%20Thomas/
keycollectorcomics also has one that is broken down by publisher, may be easier to use. scroll down the google results a little and you'll see it.
and if you're also byob2005, see if an admin can get your IDs to match to whichever you prefer. ronbatman can help with that. his profile page is https://comicspriceguide.com/members/Ronbatman

'course CPG may get things fixed quickly too.
edited by collectibleshop on 3/5/2024

This is the only one I use byob2hiro. I been using this site fornyears for chrcking values and seeing what each creator writes. I am sending a bunch of raw books into cgc to get private signed and looking up the creators and going through the lists for the more valiluable books is how I pick and choose which ones to send in. I was gonna do Roy Thomas yesterday but everything seems tto have chanfed and saya criteria does not match any titles amd thats why i been asking on that. Ill chdck those other lists put so thank you for the info. I just gotta match it up with what I have and what is a good book to pay to send in. This site makes all that work so much easier.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/6/2024

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I see what you're talking about and I've put a work order in with our programmer.
Ron
0 link