Follow up from Casper0312 please Messages in this topic - RSS

Kaylump
Kaylump

2/28/2024

Kaylump
Kaylump
Hello, I’m hoping to get some follow up on some missing issues I submitted about eight months ago.

I used the report a missing vatiant tool to report missing variants and it says that they are being researched by an admin user named Casper0312.

The series is After Shock Bunny Mask and Bunny Mask The Hollow Inside.

I would love it if o could get these issues and a few that I have reported and uploaded since then added it to the database

Thanks so much
Kaylum
0 link
Kaylump
Kaylump

2/28/2024

Kaylump
Kaylump
Also, I would like to add, this is my favorite series to collect, I know you all are so busy as the demand is much more than you can possibly manage. But it would mean a lot to me if you were able to complete these requests/submissions because I highly value these items and would like love to see the market worth of each of these books. I know it may be a big ask because I’ve probably entered about 8-10 submissions but it would really mean a lot and I would be forever grateful for this actions and effort. Thanks so much.

Just a fellow collector (Not like the collectors in sandman 😀 lol )
Kaylum
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

2/29/2024

glorkar
glorkar
Just for clarification, the issues you are talking about are completely missing? I see each title has 4 issues in the system.
Or are they variants of those issues? If they are variants, it's possible that there was something wrong with the images (if you submitted them). If you go to the main cover of the issue in question, then the variants tab, scroll to the bottom and you should be able to see any variants you submitted.
0 link
Kaylump
Kaylump

2/29/2024

Kaylump
Kaylump
glorkar wrote:
Just for clarification, the issues you are talking about are completely missing? I see each title has 4 issues in the system.
Or are they variants of those issues? If they are variants, it's possible that there was something wrong with the images (if you submitted them). If you go to the main cover of the issue in question, then the variants tab, scroll to the bottom and you should be able to see any variants you submitted.

Thank you so much for your response,

These are definitely variants that I submitted, under the database report, a missing variant tool. They are not issues that are completely missing, each one I submitted has at least the main cover entered into the database.
is there any chance you can look at the covers that I posted and see if there is any issue with the covers ice uploaded?

I didn’t do anything different than I’ve done with past variant covers I have submitted and those have been entered in correctly and show up the database

Kaylump
edited by Kaylump on 2/29/2024
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

2/29/2024

glorkar
glorkar
Someone else will have to help out with that. I'm just a simple user like you.
If you go to the main cover of those books and look at the variants tab, do you see any of your submissions at all?
0 link
Kaylump
Kaylump

3/6/2024

Kaylump
Kaylump
Any admin update
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/7/2024

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I added several variants to the Bunny Mask Hollow Inside. That's all that I have time for today but I'll look at this again soon.
Ron
0 link
Kaylump
Kaylump

3/8/2024

Kaylump
Kaylump
Ronbatman wrote:
I added several variants to the Bunny Mask Hollow Inside. That's all that I have time for today but I'll look at this again soon.
Ron

Thanks so much.

Also curious if when a variant is added through the “report missing variant tool” if it as automatically added to my library or I gotta do it manually?

And thank you so much. I am so grateful.

Also thank you so much for committing to adding more when you get more time.

Kaylump
0 link
Xvipah73
Xvipah73

3/8/2024

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
Unfortunately no, when a variant is added you should get "credit" for it (possibly, date, price, or cover even) in your "My Rank" portion of your profile. I usually saw that and was able to go in and add it once I saw it.

Kaylump wrote:

Also curious if when a variant is added through the “report missing variant tool” if it as automatically added to my library or I gotta do it manually?

0 link