status of missing issue Messages in this topic - RSS

Thewespie
Thewespie

1/12/2024

Thewespie
Thewespie
I put an missing report variant issue months ago, I was curious what the status of it is.

https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/locke-and-key-welcome-to-lovecraft/1/pipwhxu
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

1/12/2024

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
helps to know which variant, and attach a pic to this thread, it helps. the only way to check, if you don't know already, is to go to that comic, click the variants tab, and go to the bottom of the page and see if your submission is still sitting there. if not, it may have been lost amongst the deluge, or the pic was rejected for some reason. you can try submitting again in that case. make sure the image is .jpg, .png, or .gif, cropped to the edges of the comic, not bagged, square on, under 5mb in size (which is huge, so most any 400x700px or even bigger pic should be well under that), and a quality scan, not a camera pic.
edited by collectibleshop on 1/12/2024
0 link
Thewespie
Thewespie

1/13/2024

Thewespie
Thewespie
collectibleshop wrote:
helps to know which variant, and attach a pic to this thread, it helps. the only way to check, if you don't know already, is to go to that comic, click the variants tab, and go to the bottom of the page and see if your submission is still sitting there. if not, it may have been lost amongst the deluge, or the pic was rejected for some reason. you can try submitting again in that case. make sure the image is .jpg, .png, or .gif, cropped to the edges of the comic, not bagged, square on, under 5mb in size (which is huge, so most any 400x700px or even bigger pic should be well under that), and a quality scan, not a camera pic.
edited by collectibleshop on 1/12/2024

I included the image of the cover and I also put a screen shot of where I submitted it. Is it better to do it here in the forums or actually under the missing variants report?
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

1/13/2024

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
if the pic you attached of the comic is the same one you submitted in July, it got rejected because it doesn't meet CPG standards like I listed. it's angled, looks to be bagged, and not cropped properly. I found a better pic and attached it, so you can use that to submit it again. make a note on the form that it's the '1Con' exclusive. then after a while you can check to see if it got accepted.
0 link
Thewespie
Thewespie

3/18/2024

Thewespie
Thewespie
I checking up on this one since its been awhile since I reported it missing.

https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/locke-and-key-welcome-to-lovecraft/phttlq
0 link