Login keeps failing and messages never sending Messages in this topic - RSS

Stormflora
Stormflora

11/14/2023

Stormflora
Stormflora
Hi. I'm a new user here, completely fresh account. Whenever I try to login to this website, it constantly says my pass is wrong, always forcing me to do a reset to login.
Even when I do, it still says it is incorrect after login (I've exactly copy pasted the passwords like a hundred times, so it's not my fault). But oddly enough, it ultimately logs in, in the end.

Also, the message system when inquiring about an item for sale is also broken. It keeps saying "error" when you try to send a message and does not go through no matter how many times you try.

This clunkiness with this website really needs to be addressed or else people will not use the website even before they get a chance to try it out. It's not new user friendly.
edited by stormflora on 11/14/2023
+1 link
glorkar
glorkar

11/14/2023

glorkar
glorkar
That seems like an odd issue. It's been many years since I signed up so I haven't experienced anything like that.
Maybe it's a browser compatibility issue? Seems unlikely, but what are you using out of curiosity?
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

11/14/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Usually when someone has a password issue like this there is an extra space in the login area or it was capitalized when originally set and not when entered. We have hundreds of people on the site each day so it's not a system issue.

The message system, I haven't heard anyone complaining about this but we can look into it.

"Clunkiness"? Did you watch any of the videos?
Ron
0 link