submitting variant's? Messages in this topic - RSS

thunderize1
thunderize1

10/31/2023

thunderize1
thunderize1
Over the past several months I have submitted many comics through the add variant feature. but i do not recall what books they were. is there a way to click on something to see what they all were? the only 1 remember was a Edge of spider-verse #3 variant because its a CGC and sitting off to the side. but the rest no clue. also how are we notified that they were added? I know when we submit here in the forum we get the confirmation it was added or more info needed msg. Thanks to everyone in advance to guide me through this or thoughts to add to these already great features.
+1 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

10/31/2023

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
thunderize1 wrote:
Over the past several months I have submitted many comics through the add variant feature. but i do not recall what books they were. is there a way to click on something to see what they all were?
Nope. This has been asked a few times too. You can make your own list and keep checking the issues a couple times a week.
thunderize1 wrote:
also how are we notified that they were added?
You're not notified, so as noted, you just have to make a list and look them up yourself later on. they could maybe set up some auto-notify procedure, but they're busy enough with normal operations and more important improvements, but maybe someday...
0 link
thunderize1
thunderize1

10/31/2023

thunderize1
thunderize1
Ok, great information. and I cannot imagine how busy they are with all of the 1000's of variants and shop, artist and YouTube exclusives that get released each month.
0 link