New Feature Request? Messages in this topic - RSS

Xvipah73
Xvipah73

8/16/2023

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
Maybe this is the wrong place, sorry if it is.

I would love to be able to search by artist, etc... I know it wouldn't be complete, as there's still a lot of issues that don't have all of the creators in there. But it would be kind of awesome to, say, search for issues done by Joe Kubert or Peach Momoko or whatever. Being able to specify cover artists or not would be even better.
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

8/16/2023

glorkar
glorkar
Might this be what you're looking for: https://comicspriceguide.com/creators

From the main site (not the forum), if you click on "Price Guide" it will appear in the options (along with Themes, Characters and Universes). Most of those will not show if you click on "Price Guide" from the forum.
edited by glorkar on 8/16/2023
0 link
Xvipah73
Xvipah73

8/17/2023

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
Oooh, that's definitely close, thanks!

Only caveat would be being able to see what issues by that creator I actually own would be awesome. Like how you can search for a title and there's a tab for "Your collection" that shows what titles you own, and what issues in titles you own. Having a "Your collection" button for creators would make things so much simpler when trying to find, say, what books to bring to a con to get signed, or what books to send in for a signature, or anything along those lines.
+1 link
sclingerman
sclingerman

8/25/2023

sclingerman
sclingerman
Xvipah73 wrote:
Having a "Your collection" button for creators would make things so much simpler when trying to find, say, what books to bring to a con to get signed, or what books to send in for a signature, or anything along those lines.

I 100% agree and would love this feature. The lack of it is is why I have to keep all my comics in both CPG and an Access DB.
0 link