Current box default error Messages in this topic - RSS

Jayc13
Jayc13

8/8/2023

Jayc13
Jayc13
Getting use to the updates. Seems there is a function error:
If I edit a comic in an existing comic box, the issues Current Box defaults to Unorganized. I missed the first couple of edits I did and had to go move the comic back to the box it was previously in. Happens on every issue, new issue add and update an issue location.
Anyone else have this problem?
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

8/11/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Our programmer is on vacation this week, he returns on Monday. When he does, I'll have him look at your account.
Ron
+1 link
bneely
bneely
Administrator

8/14/2023

bneely
bneely
Administrator
Jayc13 wrote:
If I edit a comic in an existing comic box, the issues Current Box defaults to Unorganized. I missed the first couple of edits I did and had to go move the comic back to the box it was previously in. Happens on every issue, new issue add and update an issue location.

Hi Jayc13

Could you give me a screenshot and the URL you are looking at? Please send them to customerservice@comicspriceguide.com. That would give me a starting point to determine why you are having this problem. Currently, I cannot replicate it using my account or the test accounts.

Bryan
0 link
Jayc13
Jayc13

8/15/2023

Jayc13
Jayc13
bneely wrote:
Jayc13 wrote:

Hi Jayc13

Could you give me a screenshot and the URL you are looking at? Please send them to customerservice@comicspriceguide.com. That would give me a starting point to determine why you are having this problem. Currently, I cannot replicate it using my account or the test accounts.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan for the help. Seems to have been a Mac issue.
+1 link