COVER PRICES Messages in this topic - RSS

thunderize1
thunderize1

7/22/2023

thunderize1
thunderize1
I love this site and I am on it every day many times a day working on my collection. my only grief is when it comes to entering price paid. if there was a way to click say cover price to be entered? that would be amazing. I say this mostly because I am lazy and have a lots of issues to enter. I say this because I have been collecting since the 1980's.
so what are some of the other members thoughts?
0 link
Wbauer74
Wbauer74

7/22/2023

Wbauer74
Wbauer74
You can leave the "Price Paid" empty if you do not know what you paid for the comic as it is not required. Price Paid is for people that like to see what their cost basis is of that particular issue. I like the "Price Paid" because I log every price I pay for a comic and can't remember the last time I actually paid cover price for a comic.
0 link
thunderize1
thunderize1

7/23/2023

thunderize1
thunderize1
I get what you're saying. I was just wondering for efficiency to add a cover price click button.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

7/24/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I think this is an interesting idea. If you are entering modern books it makes sense to have the cover price entered automatically or for you to be able to choose that as a default option. We will talk about this and see what we can come up with.
Thanks,
Ron
+1 link
thunderize1
thunderize1

7/24/2023

thunderize1
thunderize1
Thanks for hearing me out on this. It was just a thought. When I picked up my monthly pull list from my last. Between that and the last few collection's I have bought, I am about 12,000 books behind. Damn work keeps taking up my time lol.
0 link