Paperback Books Messages in this topic - RSS

JeffGeorge
JeffGeorge

7/14/2023

JeffGeorge
JeffGeorge
I have a couple of paperback books. One is compilation and the other is an actual story. Would they be listed here anywhere?

They are:

1) The Fantastic Four in the House of Horrors, Whitman Big Little Books (1968)
2) Doctor Strange, Marvel compilation of the first 18 appearances of Dr. Strange (1978)
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/14/2023

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
CPG doesn't list Whitman's Big Little Books. There are price guides for those you can find online. As for the Doc Strange, will need the actual title from the inside indicia, and actual publisher, and preferably a pic.
edited by collectibleshop on 7/14/2023
0 link
JeffGeorge
JeffGeorge

7/14/2023

JeffGeorge
JeffGeorge
Here are some images of the book. The stories are actually a bit hard to read because they are so shrunken down to fit the small book.

(Not sure why it turned them sideways and put hyperlinks next to them.)
edited by JeffGeorge on 7/14/2023
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/14/2023

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Doctor Strange is listed here: https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/doctor-strange/1_comicback/sltvbr
Found it by looking at Pocket Books under the Publisher search, but if you just search Doctor Strange using 'All Types', it comes up a ways down the results too. Also comes up if you choose the 'comicback' choice, but few people would know to use that.
0 link
JeffGeorge
JeffGeorge

7/14/2023

JeffGeorge
JeffGeorge
collectibleshop wrote:
Doctor Strange is listed here: https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/doctor-strange/1_comicback/sltvbr
Found it by looking at Pocket Books under the Publisher search, but if you just search Doctor Strange using 'All Types', it comes up a ways down the results too. Also comes up if you choose the 'comicback' choice, but few people would know to use that.

Thanks for the pointers. I've been holding that thing since the '80s. About time I started cataloging stuff.
0 link