0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

7/24/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
For those of you with big collections, it makes a difference. You can show it to your friends without pulling all your books out of the boxes.
Ron
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/27/2023

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
while going thru Detective Comics for missing prices, I notice that when you go to the next page (100 issues per page choice), the next page starts at the bottom, forcing you to move it back to the top. Why is that? I actually have an add-on that jumps the page to top or bottom, but I forget to use it most times cuz the icon on the toolbar is so small, and it's still 'new' to me. (it's called Back To Top for Firefox if anyone wants to try it, it works well and saves manual scrolling when sites don't have 'back to top' buttons or links or they're hidden by adblockers and you don't know it.) I know CPG has a button at the bottom to go back to the top too.

And the page jump field should be at the top too, perhaps right under the tabs. makes it faster to use for some search results when you're not sure what page the issues you want will be on.

using windows 7 desktop and firefox browser that's not up to date, but new enough. new site is decently faster, that's a big help on searches with long runs.
edited by collectibleshop on 7/27/2023
0 link
thunderize1
thunderize1

7/28/2023

thunderize1
thunderize1
Getting used to the new fonts. Seeing the new layout throws me off when I 1st log on.
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

8/7/2023

BasementComics
BasementComics
Hey Ron,

There appear to be quite a few users (myself included) who forget to change the "issue type" when searching for ashcan, prestige, etc. Is there a way the default can be changed to "all types" instead of just "issue" to avoid this? I know it will bring up a lot more books but it could help limit the same questions coming into the chat. Just a thought.

Donald
+1 link
thunderize1
thunderize1

8/9/2023

thunderize1
thunderize1
I agree with basement comics. I do like the feature but "all types" as the default would be really nice.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

8/11/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
The issue type is a problem for some users. If we change that to the default, will some members complain that there are too many choices? Let me think about it and talk to our developer on Monday.
Ron
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

8/30/2023

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
collectibleshop wrote:
while going thru Detective Comics for missing prices, I notice that when you go to the next page (100 issues per page choice), the next page starts at the bottom, forcing you to move it back to the top. Why is that? I actually have an add-on that jumps the page to top or bottom, but I forget to use it most times cuz the icon on the toolbar is so small, and it's still 'new' to me. (it's called Back To Top for Firefox if anyone wants to try it, it works well and saves manual scrolling when sites don't have 'back to top' buttons or links or they're hidden by adblockers and you don't know it.) I know CPG has a button at the bottom to go back to the top too.

And the page jump field should be at the top too, perhaps right under the tabs. makes it faster to use for some search results when you're not sure what page the issues you want will be on.

using windows 7 desktop and firefox browser that's not up to date, but new enough. new site is decently faster, that's a big help on searches with long runs.

any word on this getting changed?
0 link