w0rldtr33 Messages in this topic - RSS

glorkar
glorkar

5/2/2023

glorkar
glorkar
So what's everyone's thoughts on w0rldtr33?
I loved it. I'm a sucker for anything about the dark side of the internet. It's got tons of gore and nudity (which is strange for a mainstream publisher). I like where the story is headed though. Definitely gives off SIKTC vibes, but even darker.
I think Tynion might have another best seller on his hands here.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/4/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I just read it. It's darker than the comics I normally read. The story might have hooked me into getting this book even though it's not my normal wares.

Based on recent sales, this is going to be a hot book.
Ron
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/4/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We have added 49 different versions of #1 into our database. Pushing us closer to the 1.2 million books
0 link
claydwilli
claydwilli

5/4/2023

claydwilli
claydwilli
A fun item around this series is there was a preview in Image! 30th Anniversary Anthology

https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/image-30th-anniversary-anthology/8/phxpisp
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

5/5/2023

glorkar
glorkar
That was the whole reason I picked up that issue of Image!. I remember being a little disappointed with the preview, tbh. Still decided to give the actual series a shot though. Glad I did.
Do you remember if the preview was extra / different material? Or if it got reprinted in issue one? If it's different, and the series really takes off, that might be a book to look out for.
0 link
claydwilli
claydwilli

5/5/2023

claydwilli
claydwilli
Just took a quick look and the Image! material is different. Not sure where exactly in the timeline they fit together.
0 link