batchainpullr
where ?
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

4/17/2023

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
https://comicspriceguide.com/exclusives/wizard-ace/plv for the list, or look up the regular comic series title and the ACE editions will be noted in the results.
0 link
batchainpullr
batchainpullr

4/18/2023

batchainpullr
batchainpullr
don`t see this one still
Attachments:
megaton.jpg
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

4/18/2023

BasementComics
BasementComics
Is this it? https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/megaton/3A/sjrrnq
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

4/18/2023

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
BasementComics wrote:
Is this it? https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/megaton/3A/sjrrnq

yep, that's it. needs to be added to the main Wizard ACE list apparently, but as I told the OP, if you search for the title, in this case Megaton, and scroll down the results, there's #3A with 'Wizard Ace' in the subtitle. There may be a lot of ACE editions not listed on the https://comicspriceguide.com/exclusives/wizard-ace/plv page yet.
0 link
batchainpullr
batchainpullr

4/19/2023

batchainpullr
batchainpullr
collectibleshop wrote:
https://comicspriceguide.com/exclusives/wizard-ace/plv for the list, or look up the regular comic series title and the ACE editions will be noted in the results.

but look at screenshot
Attachments:
Screenshot (60).png
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

4/19/2023

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
batchainpullr wrote:
collectibleshop wrote:

but look at screenshot

yes, it's not listed under the regular search like you'd think it would be. it's under the 'price guide' button at the top menu, then choose Exclusives, then click W and go to Wizard ACE down the list. Hence why I posted the direct link to that list. I think it's not in the regular search as they consider it part of the comic series the ACE edition goes with, so they don't consider 'Wizard ACE' a title of it's own, same with all the other Exclusives from comic shops etc.. It's an 'edition' of that comic, not a title of it's own ACE series. Would be helpful to add Wizard ACE to the search database anyway, but their call.
best to search the comic/character title and scroll down till you see the ACE listing, if they have it.
edited by collectibleshop on 4/19/2023
0 link
batchainpullr
batchainpullr

4/19/2023

batchainpullr
batchainpullr
also missing:
Strangers In Paradise 3

Attachments:
s-l500.jpg
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

4/19/2023

BasementComics
BasementComics
This one looks like it.

Strangers In Paradise #1 D Values and Pricing | Antarctic Press Comics | The Comic Price Guide (comicspriceguide.com)
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

4/19/2023

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
BasementComics wrote:
This one looks like it.

Strangers In Paradise #1 D Values and Pricing | Antarctic Press Comics | The Comic Price Guide (comicspriceguide.com)

yes, that's it. I've explained to the OP twice how to find them by searching the TITLE of the comic (strangers in paradise #1 in this case) and scrolling down to the ACE edition, so dunno what else to do.
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

4/20/2023

glorkar
glorkar
On that last book, the "Number 3" indicates Wizard Ace #3 then? Or is it Strangers in Paradise #3? I can see how this one was tricky. If it's SiP 3, then isn't it listed as a variant under the wrong issue?
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

4/20/2023

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
glorkar wrote:
On that last book, the "Number 3" indicates Wizard Ace #3 then? Or is it Strangers in Paradise #3? I can see how this one was tricky. If it's SiP 3, then isn't it listed as a variant under the wrong issue?

yes, it's Wizard ACE #3, but reprints SIP #1, so it's under the book number it reprints, which is probably what's stated in the indicia.
0 link
Comiceagle1
Comiceagle1

1/17/2024

Comiceagle1
Comiceagle1
Since the topic is WIZARD and I don't have a clue as to where to ask this question anywhere else, I guess I'll ask here... HELP!!!
Why is it that the Regular WIZARD Press releases are not shown anywhere? Starting from 1991 to 2011 I gather! I see them all over eBay but not here in CPG. WHY not? They indeed are being sold at various prices and, are considered to obtain enough comic book material to be considered to go by guidelines of CPG, some are quite high in price I might add and yet I can not catalog them here. Why? I do have quite the collection of these, with posters and cards and the like things such as still sealed. Help a fella out, please?
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

1/17/2024

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Comiceagle1 wrote:
Since the topic is WIZARD and I don't have a clue as to where to ask this question anywhere else, I guess I'll ask here... HELP!!!

Why is it that the Regular WIZARD Press releases are not shown anywhere? Starting from 1991 to 2011 I gather! I see them all over eBay but not here in CPG. WHY not? They indeed are being sold at various prices and, are considered to obtain enough comic book material to be considered to go by guidelines of CPG, some are quite high in price I might add and yet I can not catalog them here. Why? I do have quite the collection of these, with posters and cards and the like things such as still sealed. Help a fella out, please?

Hey,
would've been better to start a new thread, as this one is specifically about Wizard ACE edition comics. But what are 'Wizard Press Releases' exactly? There's nothing on e**y in Collectibles by that name. Do you mean the regular Wizard Price Guide magazine? CPG lists some of the Specials, but not the monthly mag as it doesn't have 50% comic STORY. This has been asked before, there's several forum posts about it, but the ones I found don't have an official CPG reply. They do list a few types of the other big name price guide special issues, but not the various monthlies. So e**y will have to be your price guide, and surely you can catalog yours on your computer/phone in it's own folder, right? If CPG hasn't listed Wizard monthlies by now, they ain't gonna. They don't qualify, and yes, there are other things listed that don't qualify either, but most were added a long time ago, so they leave them up.
edited by collectibleshop on 1/17/2024
0 link