Email for Giveaway Messages in this topic - RSS

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/4/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
On Friday we added the email newsletter link on the front page. We've had a ridiculous number of people join over the first weekend which is great. You are all entered into the giveaway which should take place in a few weeks when we reach 1.2 million comics. Since the response has been fantastic we are thinking about doing multiple prizes. We will keep you informed. I'm sending out our first email today, please check your spam filter if you don't receive it.

Ron
+1 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

4/7/2023

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Hi Ron, is there a way to get rid of that newsletter link? ( I've signed up smile ) Everytime I go back to the home page, I have to close it again, it gets a little annoying. smile Also, I talked to a couple other members and they told me they were getting logged off when they went to the homepage and closed the link.
+1 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

4/7/2023

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Yes, please add a 'don't show me this again' checkbox and cookie update so that popup stops showing every trip to the home page, thanks.
+1 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

4/7/2023

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Yeah I get it too.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/9/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I asked that this be set up to show twice and then never again. Obviously there is an issue with it showing up every day. Because the change was programmed into it, I personally cannot change it. Our wonderful and talented programmer was given a trip to Hawaii by his in-laws so we will need to wait a week before it can be fixed. I'm sorry about the issue and we will get it fixed as soon as he returns.
Ron
+3 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/19/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Tomorrow (Thursday 4/20) we are going to send out a survey in our newsletter. If you fill out the survey you will be entered into a drawing for a prize. This comic is completely separate from our 1.2 million book contest. Be on the lookout for it.
Ron
+1 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

4/20/2023

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Hi Ron, so, is your wonderful and talented programmer still on vacation? smile
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/20/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Rixmaxx, did you notice that the popup was gone?

If you haven't signed up for our newsletter please do so here.
https://comicspriceguide.com/newsletter

There is currently a survey going. One person who submits it will receive Captain America 230 (Hulk fight)

When we reach 1.2 million comics in our database a new set of giveaways happens.
Thanks,
Ron
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

4/21/2023

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Hi Ron, yes, I have signed up for the newsletter and have taken the survey. smile When I posted the question though, I was still getting the popup. smile
+1 link