Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

3/10/2023

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Publisher Logo/Emblem
Recently I was watching Regie Collects on YouTube and he had a guest who was talking about emblems and logos for publishers. For example, did you know that DC didn't have a logo on the first 22 issues of Action Comics? Issue 23 has a tiny DC logo in the upper right. All of the publishers had similar logo or emblem evolutions. The grading companies will be noting these books and we are currently adding them. So if you see 1st Appearance of Marvel's 5th emblem/logo you will know what it's talking about. I'm also trying to add in larger, better scans for those issues so that you can see the logo better.

New Feature
We were talking in the office about the new Alex Ross villain covers. That led to the Alex Ross hero covers and how to easily identify them. Those issues don't give a title or issue number on the cover. As collectors, we thought that we should sort them out for other collectors. We came up with the theme idea. It's basically a new way to sort books that you want to collect like the Hip Hop Covers or the 25th Anniversary Marvel Frames or DC's bombshells or Looney Tunes or ? This idea grew from our own desire to collect so we think you will like it too.

To find the beginning stages go to the home page and then click on the "Price Guide" tab at the top of the page. In the dropdown, you will see Themes. We only have a few added but it will expand quickly. Let me know what themes you want to be added.

We also added values on all virtual boxes, specifically when you move to all boxes from the dashboard. One of our collectors suggested this addition.

Ron
edited by ronbatman on 3/10/2023
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

3/11/2023

BasementComics
BasementComics
Thanks Ron for doing the extra steps.
+1 link