Have to sell all my comics Messages in this topic - RSS

Ticorepop
Ticorepop

11/6/2022

Ticorepop
Ticorepop
Unfortunately, I am in a place where I need to get rid of all my comics. What I am trying to find is a place would buy them all. Yes, I know I can just Google one, but I was hoping to here from anyone that has used one of these companies before and would recommend them.

I know I am going to get less than just selling them individually but if they offer enough money, it would be worth it to get it all at once and not have to deal with listing and shipping them all.

Thanks, in advance for any help.
0 link
Xvipah73
Xvipah73

11/6/2022

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
Depending on what your collection consists of mycomicshop may be worthwhile. They'll do full collections, or partial depending.

Also, I forget the name, but I think this site partners with another site as well for full collection sales.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

11/7/2022

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
If you go to the top toolbar and click on buy/sell. In the dropdown, you will see "Free Valuation". That will submit your collection to Quality Comix

Ron
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

11/7/2022

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Ticorepop wrote:
Unfortunately, I am in a place where I need to get rid of all my comics. What I am trying to find is a place would buy them all. Yes, I know I can just Google one, but I was hoping to here from anyone that has used one of these companies before and would recommend them.

I know I am going to get less than just selling them individually but if they offer enough money, it would be worth it to get it all at once and not have to deal with listing and shipping them all.

Thanks, in advance for any help.

How many books do have? smile Somebody here on CPG might be interested
0 link