Raw Comic Book Values - by grade, by qtr & year Messages in this topic - RSS

pukie2122
pukie2122

11/4/2022

pukie2122
pukie2122
Hello,
Is it possible for CPG to put together information for raw comic book values something like the way ____ does for CGC books?
It would be great to follow individual book prices up or down by grade, for periods of time like last 3 months, then by year, etc.

Thank you.
edited by ronbatman on 1/2/2023
0 link
pukie2122
pukie2122

12/30/2022

pukie2122
pukie2122
I looked up values on several books and see raw and graded prices.

Do you keep track of the date when the values are adjusted up and/or down? If so, it would seem that CPG has all the data required to graph out the price action over a period of time.

Most of my books are raw. Having this raw value data would be most helpful.

Do you have plans to add a feature that shows graphs of a books value over time, by grade?
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

12/31/2022

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We are currently working on several big changes for the site, adding information, graphs, etc. I don't want to be too specific right now but there are some fantastic improvements on the way.
Thanks,
Ron
+1 link
WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior

1/7/2023

WaveWarrior
WaveWarrior
Ron,

That is great to know! Thank you!

WaveWarrior/Marciano-
0 link
Comiceagle1
Comiceagle1

4/13/2023

Comiceagle1
Comiceagle1
As a first time GOLD MEMBER this is and will be a hard core concern of mine as well! I'm an ole time collector since the age of five and I'll be 64 this June 3rd. I must state I crave being in the know concurrent. My future prospects of turning over a collection or a whole collection to a family member when I pass could also rely upon such a notion that they too could be more in the immediate know and up to date on things as exact as they can get their hands on the information! I will for now, praise your efforts to find us collectors the more exacting comfort zones we as members will relish now and in our futures to come! Thanks and hurry up with the changes won't you? Lol
edited by ComicEagle1 on 4/13/2023
edited by ComicEagle1 on 4/13/2023
0 link
Comiceagle1
Comiceagle1

4/14/2023

Comiceagle1
Comiceagle1
I hope I can ask a question here? Why is it that my collection goes into a collection area with min. pricing on them when clearly the market shows greater values of actually all my collected books? Example: I search for the comic I want to add to my collection and your price says $1.25 when clearly the market value for that particular comic is way more than that by leaps and bounds I might add. Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully read my question and give an answer.
0 link