Missing Variant Issue for I Make Boys Cry Messages in this topic - RSS

LtCmdrMarx
LtCmdrMarx

10/19/2022

LtCmdrMarx
LtCmdrMarx
I have searched high and low to figure out how to submit for a missing variant issue for I Make Boys Cry. It's issue #1 and is the Kill Bill Homage Cover.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

10/19/2022

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
I see you didn't reply to Ronbatman's reply from your other post about this: https://comicspriceguide.com/forum/topic17500-unable-to-upload-variant-cover-for-i-make-boys-cry.aspx
so I submitted it for you. Artist's name is Bill McKay by the way. I also submitted the virgin cover.
0 link
LtCmdrMarx
LtCmdrMarx

10/29/2022

LtCmdrMarx
LtCmdrMarx
I didn't see the other response, so thank you. I've looked every which way from Sunday here on the site to add it, and can't quite seem to get the hang of the ins-and-out of this.
collectibleshop wrote:
I see you didn't reply to Ronbatman's reply from your other post about this: https://comicspriceguide.com/forum/topic17500-unable-to-upload-variant-cover-for-i-make-boys-cry.aspx
so I submitted it for you. Artist's name is Bill McKay by the way. I also submitted the virgin cover.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

10/29/2022

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
LtCmdrMarx wrote:
I didn't see the other response, so thank you. I've looked every which way from Sunday here on the site to add it, and can't quite seem to get the hang of the ins-and-out of this.
collectibleshop wrote:

have you done a forum search for 'missing variant' or 'how to add/submit missing variant'? the instructions have been posted tons of times.
here you go: Get a good square-on scan, .jpg format preferred, cropped to the edges of the comic. If you can't, then find them on the net, with no watermarks, no signatures, no pro-graded ones, and try to make sure they're a published version, not a pre-production pic (like a Previews solicitation often is), as those get changed in production all the time. Best to resize them if you can to about 350-400px wide, but CPG can do that too.
  • Navigate to the specific book that is missing a variant.
  • Select the 'Variants' tab found next to 'Values'.
  • You should see a red box titled "Report Missing Variants" on the right side below any listed variants.
  • Clicking the box will bring up a page where you can upload the pic and enter information specific to the variant you are reporting (not all is required). This includes what it's called, price, artist, publication date, etc. This makes it much faster for the admins to process the request.

edited by collectibleshop on 10/29/2022
edited by collectibleshop on 10/29/2022
0 link