comics I have, and don't know anything about them Messages in this topic - RSS

Lisakiser74
Lisakiser74

9/30/2022

Lisakiser74
Lisakiser74
hi, I am new to the comic world. I moved into a home that had lots of comic books, here are a few, can someone tell me what they are?
1. LOBO REPENT OR BE FRAGGED
2. LOBO THE DUCK #1
3.SPAWN BATMAN
thank you
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

9/30/2022

glorkar
glorkar
Here's what I found:

Lobo is actually issue number 11 of volume 2: Lobo #11 Values and Pricing | DC Comics | The Comic Price Guide (comicspriceguide.com)
Worth maybe a couple bucks.

Lobo the Duck can be found here: Lobo The Duck #1 Values and Pricing | Amalgam Comics | The Comic Price Guide (comicspriceguide.com)
Again, worth maybe a couple of bucks.

Spawn / Batman is here: Spawn: Batman #1 Values and Pricing | Image Comics | The Comic Price Guide (comicspriceguide.com)
This one might be worth $5, depending on condition.

If you have any more books, the site is actually very easy to use. In the search box, just type the title (or part of the title) and the issue number. All three of these popped right up.
In the case of the first Lobo book, the "repent or be fragged" was just the story title. That's why sometimes it pays to just put a portion of what you see on the cover.
Or, if you want to be sure, inside the book, typically on the bottom of the inside of the front cover or the first page is a bunch of fine print called an indicia. This will have the official title of the book and the issue number as well.
+1 link