Wolverine #88 - Hot! Messages in this topic - RSS

kds_comics
kds_comics

9/29/2022

kds_comics
kds_comics
Hello All

Just a suggestion for your watch list. Wolverine #88 first meeting of Wolverine and Deadpool is screaming hot. With Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman that Wolverine will be in the Deadpool 3 movie fans are going crazy.

There is a YouTube video when the two stars are discussing it. Very humors but does not give any real information as to how the story happens.

Anyway flippers already have a price of $100 to $200 per book on this one - since this is literally a couple days old who know what the price should be.

I already had a flipper offer me the guide price - which means it is too low. Maybe just put ??? for the price?

https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/wolverine/88/vbqqi

KDS
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

10/1/2022

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I looked at this yesterday and adjusted it. There are a few more similar books that I will be adjusting soon as well. Thank you for the insight.
Ron
+2 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

10/2/2022

kds_comics
kds_comics
Ronbatman wrote:
I looked at this yesterday and adjusted it. There are a few more similar books that I will be adjusting soon as well. Thank you for the insight.
Ron

Thanks. This one is definitely going to be a roller coaster price. Sold my 8.0 condition book for $55 yesterday.
0 link
Patstokes
Patstokes

3/23/2023

Patstokes
Patstokes
Do you want to read Marvel or DC comics? You can try modded apk games for android free download to use a good comic reading app
edited by PatStokes on 3/26/2023
0 link