Comic Trades??? Messages in this topic - RSS

Buckibacker72
Buckibacker72

7/24/2022

Buckibacker72
Buckibacker72
currently putting together a display of treasured comics in the man cave and decided that I would prefer to trade parts of my collection for books I want to display. Any tips on how to trade with others to obtain the books I desire without shelling out cash?
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

7/25/2022

glorkar
glorkar
Not all users of the site are active in the forum, but this is probably your best bet.
What books are you looking for? Certain issues numbers? Certain artists? Or is it just books that catch your fancy (that might be the hardest if you can't say exactly what that is).
0 link
jordanschoenberg
jordanschoenberg

7/25/2022

I'd be interested in discussing trades. I'm in the process of posting a bunch of modern age issues for sale and plan on posting issues I have more than one copy of after that regardless of age. I've got quite a few duplicates. Mainly I'm looking for X-men (uncanny issue 270 and older), Jack Kirby covers, Neil Adams covers, George Perez covers, Rob Liefeld covers, and silver and bronze age marvel superhero books that I don't already have.
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

7/26/2022

kds_comics
kds_comics
Buckibacker72 wrote:
currently putting together a display of treasured comics in the man cave and decided that I would prefer to trade parts of my collection for books I want to display. Any tips on how to trade with others to obtain the books I desire without shelling out cash?

I would be interested in trading. Will send you a PM.
0 link
Xvipah73
Xvipah73

7/30/2022

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
Forums here are a good bet. Also both the CGC and CBCS forums would be a good place to look and talk to people.
0 link