findinfcbd 2022 judgment day in the database Messages in this topic - RSS

bublawek2002
bublawek2002

5/15/2022

bublawek2002
bublawek2002
Can someone tell me what to type into the search to find fcbd 2022 marvel Judgment day? I've tried every combo I can think of and I still can't find it.
Thanks
0 link
glarimer
glarimer

5/15/2022

glarimer
glarimer
It's under "Avengers/X-Men". I had trouble finding it as well.

You can also find FCBD 2022 comics by going to Price Guide -> New Comics and selecting the FCBD tab. This shows all the new FCBD issues they've added ... although a number of titles are still missing
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

5/15/2022

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/avengersx-men/phqvks

Judgment Day is likely just the story title, but I don't know what the indicia calls it, so check inside. The cover says 'Avengers - X-Men - Eternals' but CPG has it as just Avengers/X-Men, and it should be findable using FCBD or Free comic book day, and it should, to me, as they all should, have FCBD or Free Comic Book day in the title too.
I see it's not in the list of FCBD stuff when you use the method glarimer said, so odd, since it's listed by Avengers/X-Men at least. so some tweakin' needs doin'..
0 link
glarimer
glarimer

5/15/2022

glarimer
glarimer
It's showing up for me under New Comics -> FCBD tab, that's how I finally found it. Main title and a variant
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

5/15/2022

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
glarimer wrote:
It's showing up for me under New Comics -> FCBD tab, that's how I finally found it. Main title and a variant

I see it now. the FCBD tab was checked, so I thought that was the list, so when I clicked ON the tab now, Avengers/X-Men showed up.
0 link
bublawek2002
bublawek2002

5/16/2022

bublawek2002
bublawek2002
Found It! Thanks everyone.
0 link