Selling on CPG - UK seller Messages in this topic - RSS

neillyd
neillyd

4/12/2022

neillyd
neillyd
Hi All,
I've been a long time user of CPG, but only ever used it to log and research my collection. I've sold a number of comics on eBay, but thought it was about time I tried using CPG. As a UK seller, I'll obviously have to flag up that I'd be posting from the UK, but does anyone have any experience of selling on here, UK seller/buyer comments especially welcome.
I apologise if this isn't the right area of the forums to post this!
Cheers from the UK
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/12/2022

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I've seen a few UK sellers on CPG. I don't remember their names but remember seeing "UK only"
Ron
0 link
Biddle7819
Biddle7819

4/13/2022

Biddle7819
Biddle7819
Hi

I am UK based and have sold a few comics on CPG - it's OK selling to other UK users but did find that I wasn't competitive selling to US members because of the massive postal fees.

I now just focus on Ebay sales.

Regards

Joe
0 link
neillyd
neillyd

4/14/2022

neillyd
neillyd
Hi Joe (& Ron!), Thanks for that - I'll probably mark a few as for sale and see if I get any nibbles! I've got a ton of stuff I'd be happy to part with including a dupe issue of Star Wars #42 (£Greedy Guts£) I've previously sold in the UK and overseas on eBay, but that was mainly sought after 'Art of...' books. It's amazing what some buyers will pay for international shipping, sometimes almost the same price as the item!!
0 link