10,000 comics for sale! Messages in this topic - RSS

Tdhousman
Tdhousman

4/4/2022

Tdhousman
Tdhousman
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. But I have over 45 long boxes does of comics that I'm putting up for sale for sale. I am not a collector so every single one is for sale. I am so busy putting them online that I have not put them up for sale yet. But you are welcome to go into my collection (tdhousman) and see what I have. I plan on using the suggested pricing from CPG. If the comics that you want are over $5 I plan on taking pictures and sending them to the buyer. Shipping, boxing and handling will be $8.50 for the 1st comic and 50 cents for each comic after that. As you'll see most of the comics are bronze age to approximately 2017. As of right now I've only gotten through the Marvel Comics which is about 26 long boxes. I will be starting on the DC and other comics this week. So right now if you could please just ask about the comics that are in my Collection I would really appreciate it. If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you for your time!
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

4/4/2022

BasementComics
BasementComics
Do you have any Golden Age Batman (1-9) or Detective Comics (27-76)?
0 link
Favabeans24
Favabeans24

4/4/2022

Favabeans24
Favabeans24
Do you ship to Canada, by chance?
0 link
Tdhousman
Tdhousman

4/5/2022

Tdhousman
Tdhousman
Favabeans24 wrote:
Do you ship to Canada, by chance?
I don't see why not. It may just cost extra.
0 link
Tdhousman
Tdhousman

4/5/2022

Tdhousman
Tdhousman
BasementComics wrote:
Do you have any Golden Age Batman (1-9) or Detective Comics (27-76)?
Like I said as of right now We have only gotten through the Marvel Comics. I can keep an eye out when we get to DC Comics and let you know. Please give me some time. I am feeling very overwhelmed right now. Lol I have very few view silver comics and no golden comics. Most of my older comics start in the 65 cent range.
0 link
Tdhousman
Tdhousman

4/5/2022

Tdhousman
Tdhousman
Is there a way to give out my email to email to individuals?? Or is it advisable to put it straight on the post?
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

4/5/2022

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Tdhousman wrote:
Is there a way to give out my email to email to individuals?? Or is it advisable to put it straight on the post?

NOT advisable to post an email address, that will attract spam bots. although, you can obfuscate it some using spaces and brackets, like [@], but human spammers will still be able to use that. best way is, go the links at the top of the page, under Community, click that, click Members, then input the member name in the search field right above the alphabet, and click the magnifying glass icon. when the member name comes up, click on their name, then over on the right side you'll see a box with 'message me'. click that and send your email address to the person thru that system. this is on a desktop, I don't know what it looks like on a phone.

convoluted, yes, but currently you can't message people thru the forum IDs like the good ol' days. hopefully CPG will upgrade with new forum software this year, they're looking into it.

for quicker member access, you can bookmark the member's page if you need to send more PMs vs emails. the system kinda limits you to sending 1 message to a member at a time until you get a reply, so get all your info in the 1st message.

good luck on the sales.
edited by collectibleshop on 4/5/2022
+1 link
Tdhousman
Tdhousman

4/7/2022

Tdhousman
Tdhousman
collectibleshop wrote:
Tdhousman wrote:

NOT advisable to post an email address, that will attract spam bots. although, you can obfuscate it some using spaces and brackets, like [@], but human spammers will still be able to use that. best way is, go the links at the top of the page, under Community, click that, click Members, then input the member name in the search field right above the alphabet, and click the magnifying glass icon. when the member name comes up, click on their name, then over on the right side you'll see a box with 'message me'. click that and send your email address to the person thru that system. this is on a desktop, I don't know what it looks like on a phone.

convoluted, yes, but currently you can't message people thru the forum IDs like the good ol' days. hopefully CPG will upgrade with new forum software this year, they're looking into it.

for quicker member access, you can bookmark the member's page if you need to send more PMs vs emails. the system kinda limits you to sending 1 message to a member at a time until you get a reply, so get all your info in the 1st message.

good luck on the sales.
edited by collectibleshop on 4/5/2022
Thank you very much, that was very helpful!
0 link