classified ads subject line problem when editing Messages in this topic - RSS

collectibleshop
collectibleshop

1/19/2022

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
already posted about this in another older 'site problems' thread, been 3 weeks with no response, so will try a new post.

The software cuts off the subject title when you edit the body, even when the character limit is not reached. So I have to delete and post as new to get the full subject line back. Not even editing the subject/title, just the body. what is it with the software and title problems when editing?
edited by collectibleshop on 1/19/2022
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

6/19/2022

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
been another 6 months and it's not fixed or even replied to. can this problem be fixed?
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

6/20/2022

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Based on my understanding, we will be phasing out the classified ads soon. I don't see us allocating resources to a dying feature. Sorry about that.
Ron
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

6/20/2022

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
well, crap, 1st time I've heard that. I hope there will be an announcement when/if that happens. guess I can post on the auction forum still, even if not an auction? and that forum should be culled down to 1 page from 9, seeing as how the 1st page goes back to 2020. unless of course that's another one you'll get rid of soon? for a site that touts on the home page the comics for sale, you're taking away the free ways to sell here. marketplace forum disappeared (yes, it was slow too), now the classifieds. nuts.
edited by collectibleshop on 6/20/2022
0 link