My Gains & Drops not updating Messages in this topic - RSS

builttogarden
builttogarden

1/6/2022

builttogarden
builttogarden
I can see my total value increases, but it doesn't display any issues. Looks like it may have stopped at the end of the year?
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/6/2022

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Let me look into this and I'll get back to you.
R
+2 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

1/7/2022

BasementComics
BasementComics
I haven't seen any gains/drops in over a week but that may just be my book values aren't moving.
0 link
jarhead_84
jarhead_84

1/7/2022

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
Same here
0 link
Casper0312
Casper0312

1/8/2022

Casper0312
Casper0312
For me, it looks like anything updated after Jan 1, 2022 is not appearing on the expanded “My Gains and Losses” page. However, on the Main Menu bar (where you read email), only updates after Jan 1, 2022 seem to be showing.

See attachment for visuals

-David
Attachments:
G-L Issue.jpg
0 link
builttogarden
builttogarden

1/8/2022

builttogarden
builttogarden
My last ten changes are now displaying correctly. Looks like the full list is still only showing 2021 as well though.
0 link
builttogarden
builttogarden

1/10/2022

builttogarden
builttogarden
Still not updating...
0 link
bvarsho
bvarsho

1/11/2022

bvarsho
bvarsho
I can see the latest when I press "Gains and Drops," but when I press "My Gains and Drops," I'm stuck on Ravage 2099. Have been for maybe 3 or 4 days.
0 link
trashman
trashman

1/11/2022

trashman
trashman
Try scrolling to the bottom of the My Gains and Drops page. It seems the price changes are under the older ones.
0 link
canesmacker
canesmacker

1/11/2022

canesmacker
canesmacker
Only Marvel appears in the drop down menu for me?
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/11/2022

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Just to clarify -
If you click on your user name in the upper right corner, in the dropdown you will see a tab called Gains/Drops. That only shows the last 10 changes for your collection. If you click the orange button at the bottom called "My Gains and Drops" you can see the changes in the last 30 days. These are for your specific books in the specific grade you own. If you only have changes for one publisher, only that publisher will show up. They are currently listed in date order and then alphabetically. https://comicspriceguide.com/gains-drops/

If you want to see the 9.4 raw books that have changed go to this link under the Price Guide link.
https://comicspriceguide.com/value-changes/

These books aren't necessarily in your collection. They are listed by most recent but you can click on a letter or type to see a specific book.
Ron
edited by ronbatman on 1/11/2022
0 link
builttogarden
builttogarden

1/11/2022

builttogarden
builttogarden
The Last 10 changes works correctly. The orange button that sat My Gains & Drops is not working.nothing has updated since 2021.
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

1/11/2022

BasementComics
BasementComics
Once I click on the My Gains/drops button, all the newest updates are actually at the bottom of the page.
edited by BasementComics on 1/11/2022
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/12/2022

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Builttogarden,

I just looked at your Gains and Drops page and you have several changes. You have changes with Hulk, Infinite Crisis, Ghost Rider, Thing, Thor, Werewolf by Night all in the first few days of 2022. It does look like the newest changes are at the bottom but we can switch that this morning.

Ron
0 link
builttogarden
builttogarden

1/12/2022

builttogarden
builttogarden
Ronbatman wrote:
Builttogarden,

I just looked at your Gains and Drops page and you have several changes. You have changes with Hulk, Infinite Crisis, Ghost Rider, Thing, Thor, Werewolf by Night all in the first few days of 2022. It does look like the newest changes are at the bottom but we can switch that this morning.

Ron

Looks to be displaying correctly now, thanks!
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

1/12/2022

BasementComics
BasementComics
builttogarden wrote:
Ronbatman wrote:
Builttogarden,

Ron

Looks to be displaying correctly now, thanks!

Same here.
0 link
bvarsho
bvarsho

1/12/2022

bvarsho
bvarsho
Seems to be working again! Thank you!
0 link