Adventures of the Happy Bash Shoguns Messages in this topic - RSS

gandalfgrey1
gandalfgrey1

8/24/2021

gandalfgrey1
gandalfgrey1
I have a comic apparently of the Advenures of the Happy Basu Shoguns, Dijinji-Ohra which I cannot locate in any database?
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

8/24/2021

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
googled it, with multiple spellings and fewer keywords too, and couldn't find that title anywhere, but the guy who probably made it has a site, but pretty outdated. https://dijinjiohra.tripod.com/index.html
at the time he called it Legend of the H.B. Shogen, and it was self published, and he was shopping it around. Hence why it's probably not in any database. found a poster for it on e*** (for Happy Bash Shoguns), but no comic. Poster has it spelled Basu, so check your spelling, as you have it spelled 2 ways.

But you're likely not going to find any value info anywhere, but you can try to contact the guy who published it, and he may still have his deviantart site too.
edited by collectibleshop on 8/24/2021
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

8/24/2021

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Yeah i found the poster as well.
Have you added it yet gandalfgrey1... through missing issues i mean.

Title:
Missing Issue No.:
Publisher:
Publication Years:
Cover Price:

Add a picture or link to one.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

8/24/2021

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
I'll go against my better judgement and state an opinion on adding this comic... To paraphrase Wayne and Garth, "It's not worthy!"
CPG doesn't usually list these Kickstarter/self-published type comics, especially with such poor art (although there are tons of comics here with terrible art, but they were published by companies at least), and from 1998 or whenever he gave up shopping it around to publishers. 1 guy is looking for it. not enough to be worth listing, no offense to the OP. there's thousands of these dead things floating around out there, and new ones all the time that never go anywhere, so better to spend time listing the new stuff and adding variants and older missing stuff that was made by a real company, defunct or not. but, CPG's call of course.
0 link