The last book you'll ever read Messages in this topic - RSS

lmn22
lmn22

7/31/2021

lmn22
lmn22
Why hasn't this book been added to the system. It's on fire and a reprint has been ordered.
Can anyone give me some insight into this and other books that take a really long time to add.
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

7/31/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
CPG has a way for you to submit missing issues. You can start here:

Report Missing Issues | Comics Price Guide
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

7/31/2021

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
lmn22 wrote:
Why hasn't this book been added to the system. It's on fire and a reprint has been ordered.
Can anyone give me some insight into this and other books that take a really long time to add.

What book? Duhh
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/31/2021

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
rixmaxx wrote:
lmn22 wrote:

What book? Duhh

it's the subject title. "The last book you'll ever read". more info on previewsworld: https://www.previewsworld.com/Article/251188-Vault-Announces-The-Last-Book-Youll-Ever-Read
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

7/31/2021

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
I'm sorry, I was just being Goofy smile
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

7/31/2021

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
rixmaxx wrote:
I'm sorry, I was just being Goofy smile

well, be careful, Disney might sue you for copyright infringement smile
edited by collectibleshop on 7/31/2021
0 link
lmn22
lmn22

8/1/2021

lmn22
lmn22
It has been added....only took a week
-2 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

8/1/2021

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
lmn22 wrote:
It has been added....only took a week

Really? You're joking, right? It came out Wednesday. Lighten up Francis. Pat on the head
edited by RIXMAXX on 8/1/2021
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

8/1/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
Either a Deadpool or Stripes reference...
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

8/2/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
It has been added but just for FYI if you search " last book you'll " or " last book you'll ever read " it doesn't show up but it does if you search just "last book". I agree Francis needs to relax smile I don't think lmn22 realizes how many books and variants of those books come out every week. I too was impatient at first but then I realized everything involved with adding each and every book weekly. This one was also a Vault book and a new series as well so I imagine that takes even more time to add it to the database.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

8/2/2021

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Theoldcollector wrote:
It has been added but just for FYI if you search " last book you'll " or " last book you'll ever read " it doesn't show up but it does if you search just "last book"..

apparently it was still being worked on just now when I searched for it? It didn't come up searching Last Book You’ll Ever Read initially, and when it came up using Last Book, the pics were all "adult 18+" placeholders. tried a couple more searches, then it came up using Last Book You’ll Ever Read, and now the covers show, for the ones they have so far. timing is everything maybe?

https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/last-book-youll-ever-read-the/pkythu
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

8/2/2021

Defiant1
Defiant1
The irony is that I have no intention of reading the last book I will ever read.
0 link