Not able to fix a mistake made adding fields Messages in this topic - RSS

Xvipah73
Xvipah73

6/22/2021

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
I was just updating an issue I own, and I went to add the "letterer" and i accidentally clicked the editor field instead. But, there's no way to go back and fix that once the field has been clicked. What are our options for something like that? Just take the miss and move on?
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

6/22/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
Xvipah73 wrote:
I was just updating an issue I own, and I went to add the "letterer" and i accidentally clicked the editor field instead. But, there's no way to go back and fix that once the field has been clicked. What are our options for something like that? Just take the miss and move on?

You should be able to go into the help verify data area and find the book that you made the mistake on and fix it. I think.

https://comicspriceguide.com/verify-data
+2 link
Pacino
Pacino
Administrator

6/22/2021

Pacino
Pacino
Administrator
If it hasn't been verified yet you can correct it yourself. If it slipped by us and was verified incorrectly, let an admin know and we can correct it
+1 link
Xvipah73
Xvipah73

6/22/2021

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
Thanks, that worked. Good to know there is an option to fix it. smile

Theoldcollector wrote:
Xvipah73 wrote:

You should be able to go into the help verify data area and find the book that you made the mistake on and fix it. I think.

https://comicspriceguide.com/verify-data
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

6/22/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
Glad it worked for you.
0 link