The Nice House On The Lake Messages in this topic - RSS

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

6/12/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
I just read this one today and I think DC and James Tynion may have a winner here. I think I like it because I went in not knowing anything about it and it was nothing like what I was expecting from the cover smile Can't wait to see where they go with this one.
0 link
Xvipah73
Xvipah73

6/12/2021

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
Tynion is on fire right now. Everything he touches is gold.
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

6/12/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
Xvipah73 wrote:
Tynion is on fire right now. Everything he touches is gold.

Ya he is!
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

6/13/2021

glorkar
glorkar
Finally got around to reading my copy. I didn't look into the story at all before I read it either. Totally not what I was expecting. I mean, it's a horror book so the next few issues should start to get pretty gruesome I would think. He warned them. Obviously some of them just won't listen. I wonder who will be the first. I'm guessing The Comedian.
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

6/16/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
I stocked up on a few.Whaaaaa?
0 link
Xvipah73
Xvipah73

6/16/2021

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
I have a full set coming (John Giang trade dress, minimal, and virgin). Waiting on those.
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

6/16/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
Xvipah73 wrote:
I have a full set coming (John Giang trade dress, minimal, and virgin). Waiting on those.

My local LCS has a few cover A's left and Comics Elites. I'm contemplating going there for a few more smile They only allow one per customer per day though so I'd have to keep going daily lol. I wish I'd pre-ordered some of the other variants.
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

6/16/2021

glorkar
glorkar
So there's a page in the book that shows the email sent by Walter to Ryan. For the heck of it, I sent a message to Ryan's email. Turns out, it didn't exist. Super surprising that Tynion printed a gmail address but didn't actually claim it first. Well, guess who scooped that one up? That's right, this guy, lol.

And I guess I wasn't the only curious one either. Someone else sent a message. Think I'll play along for a bit before letting on that I'm just a fan too.
+3 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

6/16/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
glorkar wrote:
So there's a page in the book that shows the email sent by Walter to Ryan. For the heck of it, I sent a message to Ryan's email. Turns out, it didn't exist. Super surprising that Tynion printed a gmail address but didn't actually claim it first. Well, guess who scooped that one up? That's right, this guy, lol.

And I guess I wasn't the only curious one either. Someone else sent a message. Think I'll play along for a bit before letting on that I'm just a fan too.

Good Posting

That is hilarious!!!
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

6/16/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
Awesomesauce
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

7/8/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
Grab 4 copies of #2 this week. Think something shady is going down with piano man.
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

7/8/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
Billy Joel (Piano man) is in it? Lol
0 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

7/8/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
BasementComics wrote:
Billy Joel (Piano man) is in it? Lol

Ya he his smile singing we didn't start the fire....
0 link