Updating Values on books Messages in this topic - RSS

Rockinrob
Rockinrob

5/21/2021

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
Now someone has probably already asked this question. So Im gonna apologize ahead of time.
I know that you guys don't like it when other sites are used as a reference. So.. Whats the best way for me to give you guys some up to date info on recent sales. I have a way that does it for me already for graded books that tracks sales on EBAY. But it's only for a single book at a time, and I'm not sure if I link you to it, that you will be able to view the link or not. Since I pay for the service. But since I have such a huge database with you guys, I'd like to help with keeping the values of books up to date, because in turn it will help me, with keeping a good value on my overall collection.
Thanks
Rob

PS
I have added updated value information already, I'm just not sure if it was used or not and if you guys can see the links or not.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/21/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Updated value is the best way. If you send me a message or email I can check on a specific title for you.
Ron
+1 link
Rockinrob
Rockinrob

5/21/2021

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
Can you see or use the links that Im adding for a refrence?
thank you
Rob
Ronbatman wrote:
Updated value is the best way. If you send me a message or email I can check on a specific title for you.
Ron
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

5/21/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
Ron, I sent you an email also.

Donald
0 link