X-men Mutant Apocalypse info? Messages in this topic - RSS

Deadpan-Demic
Deadpan-Demic

5/18/2021

Deadpan-Demic
Deadpan-Demic
Hey there! So I'm pretty new here, and figured general was the place to ask about it. I've been looking for info on a promo comic and had not much luck. I know X-men mutant apocalypse 1 came with the original snes game back in the day, but I don't know of its rarity or if it's something people look for. If you would be kind enough to let me know if you know anything about it that would be awesome of you thanks!
Attachments:
capcom.jpg
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

5/18/2021

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Hi,
It's in the guide here at https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/x-men-prelude-to-perdition-giveaway/1/thqsns . Value is low here, but on that auction site they're asking $75-$86, with 1 sold for a best Offer under $73.99, so methinks CPG is behind the curve on the price. I only looked for X-MEN PRELUDE TO PERDITION there, others may have it as just an X-Men video game comic, or X-Men promo comic etc.

So hard to tell by that what the level of interest is. Plenty of X-Men-centric forums on the net that may have more collector feedback, and maybe some members here can chime in. The listing page here says only '2 owned', so doesn't seem to be that popular here, although MANY members may not have any of their collections listed here, so hard to know. I read the game was popular and sold well, so surely there's plenty of the comic available still, but maybe not many on the market now.

And CPG has it as 1991, but the 2 auctions sellers say 1995, so don't know who's right, not interested in researching that more. Google it with that title and see what comes up. Good luck!
+1 link