Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/26/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
This is a weird one.

Today, I had a member call me and ask about when he joined the site. I looked it up and told him the answer. He kept asking questions until he asked for a screenshot of his payment history to us. I had to ask why?

He is in the process of a divorce and his soon-to-be ex-wife wants him to sell his comics so that she can have half the money. We were able to show that he owned the books prior to their marriage. Another collection saved by Comics Price Guide. smile

We've had members and companies call us about insurance claims before but this is the first time for a divorce. Keeping a third-party record of your collection is invaluable for all sorts of reasons. Trust me, no one wants to lose their collection to thief, fire, flood, or divorce but it happens. Keep entering those books, my friend.
Ron
edited by ronbatman on 4/26/2021
+7 link
lokyel
lokyel

4/27/2021

lokyel
lokyel
well done cpg
0 link
scott.glass
scott.glass

4/29/2021

scott.glass
scott.glass
This is excellent. And yes, I routinely send an updated list from CPG to my insurance company so they have an idea of the value of my books.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/29/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
scott.glass wrote:
This is excellent. And yes, I routinely send an updated list from CPG to my insurance company so they have an idea of the value of my books.

smart!
0 link
lokyel
lokyel

4/30/2021

lokyel
lokyel
scott.glass wrote:

thats not a bad idea
0 link