Sellers Guide to Selling on Comics Price Guide Messages in this topic - RSS

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/19/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
If you are a seller on Comics Price Guide, I know that things are crazy in the market right now. Today, I had a very nice gentleman shut down all his sales because he couldn't keep up with all the buyers. I'd like to offer some suggestions.

Listing Suggestions
1. Use your own picture when you list the item.
2. If you put everything into the sales queue you can set all the information at once. (big time saver)
3. In the Sale Information area tell what your shipping cost is, where you ship and how you ship.
4. List things that are currently hot or sought after

Sales Suggestions
1. Since this market is super fast-paced, check your prices before approving anything.
2. Check your specific drops and gains each day. https://comicspriceguide.com/gains-drops/
3. Respond within a day or two to any customer messages.
4. Use Paypal for your sales. If you know and trust the person you can use friends and family with Paypal or Venmo for no fees.
5. Pack each shipment like it's important
6. Forward the tracking number after you send the package

We do track sales and sellers on the site. We want everyone who buys from one of our premium members to have a great experience. If you have a problem with a seller, try to resolve it with them first. The second step is to involve me, my email is Ron (@) comicspriceguide.com remove the parentheses and spaces. We have worked with some sellers toward improvement. Others have warranted having their listings removed and a couple have been banned. We are very serious about this and hate to go to that extreme but quality is important.
Ron
+2 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/21/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Today, I moved all of someone's sales listing to vacation mode because they had not responded to 100 messages or logged in recently. So if a listing that you were interested in (like Batman 423) disappeared today, it's me. We are constantly working to improve the sales experience here at Comics Price Guide. Happy buying!
Ron
+2 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

4/22/2021

kds_comics
kds_comics
Also note any defects. Honest communication between members and correct grading go a long way to making CPG the "fair and honest" place to buy and sell. JIMHO. KDS
+1 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

4/22/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
Agreed. I'm always appreciative of more, rather than less, pictures.
0 link