How do we cancel a buy in the marketplace here? Messages in this topic - RSS

Xvipah73
Xvipah73

4/8/2021

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
A little background:
I made an offer on a book, it took pretty much the entire 7 days allotted for the seller to acknowledge and accept. Once he did accept, I sent an email asking how to pay and what the total was, it took 3 days and me sending a second email to get an answer of "I invoice, send me your PayPal address" which I did immediately. It has now been another 2 or 3 days and I've heard nothing. So, how can I just cancel this and move on? There have to be sellers who are actually interested in money out there. smile
+1 link
Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector

4/8/2021

Theoldcollector
Theoldcollector
Can you cancel it under the manage offers out or manage limbo sections?
0 link
Xvipah73
Xvipah73

4/8/2021

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
Theoldcollector wrote:

No, looks like there's only 3 buttons/options:
Past Due (which this sale is because I have no idea who/what to pay)
Mark Received
Contact Seller

It was added to the Limbo Box on the 2nd, today is the 8th. So there's your timeline of my flailing in the wind. smile
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

4/8/2021

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Xvipah73 wrote:
Theoldcollector wrote:

No, looks like there's only 3 buttons/options:
Past Due (which this sale is because I have no idea who/what to pay)
Mark Received
Contact Seller

It was added to the Limbo Box on the 2nd, today is the 8th. So there's your timeline of my flailing in the wind. smile

If you place your pointer over the "past due" button, you will see "remove from this view." You'll have to give a reason for wanting to cancel but it will remove it from your Limbo. smile
+1 link
Xvipah73
Xvipah73

4/8/2021

Xvipah73
Xvipah73
Ohhhh, I thought all that did was sort of hide it from view. Like a "if I can't see it it's not there" sort of thing. smile I didn't realize that was an actual cancel button.

Thanks!
0 link
taskmaster
taskmaster

4/9/2021

taskmaster
taskmaster
Xvipah73 wrote:
A little background:
I made an offer on a book, it took pretty much the entire 7 days allotted for the seller to acknowledge and accept. Once he did accept, I sent an email asking how to pay and what the total was, it took 3 days and me sending a second email to get an answer of "I invoice, send me your PayPal address" which I did immediately. It has now been another 2 or 3 days and I've heard nothing. So, how can I just cancel this and move on? There have to be sellers who are actually interested in money out there. smile

QFT that's what I've been saying for years...
0 link