Mutants in the MCU Messages in this topic - RSS

glorkar
glorkar

3/21/2021

glorkar
glorkar
It's been confirmed that Mutants are now going to be a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
You can be certain that the ones that have been a large part of the Fox universe are probably not going to make it in for a long time (Cyclops, Wolverine, Phoenix, Prof. X, Magneto, etc)

So which Mutants do you hope to see?
My gut tells me that Rogue is going to be a major player. She wasn't overdone in the Fox world. And she is a key part of Captain Marvel's origin story. There's scuttlebutt that she is going to be one of the baddies in the next Captain Marvel film.
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

3/24/2021

kds_comics
kds_comics
glorkar wrote:
It's been confirmed that Mutants are now going to be a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
You can be certain that the ones that have been a large part of the Fox universe are probably not going to make it in for a long time (Cyclops, Wolverine, Phoenix, Prof. X, Magneto, etc)

My gut tells me that Rogue is going to be a major player. She wasn't overdone in the Fox world. And she is a key part of Captain Marvel's origin story. There's scuttlebutt that she is going to be one of the baddies in the next Captain Marvel film.

Like Wanda.
0 link
Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics

3/26/2021

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
kds_comics wrote:
glorkar wrote:

Like Wanda.

I have a feeling Wanda is going to go back the right direction after realizing what she did in that town...but who truly knows.
0 link