5fiddy
5fiddy

4/8/2021

5fiddy
5fiddy
Taskmaster wrote:
5Fiddy wrote:
rgtichy wrote:
Is the first appearance of Jason Todd noted as the first appearance of the Red Hood?!

Jason Todd debuted in Batman #357 (March 1983) and made his first full appearance in Detective Comics #525 (April 1983), but it wasn't until later that year when he would appear in costume as Robin in Batman #366 (Dec 1983) when he showed up towards the end of the story to help Batman fight the Joker. Red Hood appears in Batman #625, as a character whose identity is Jason Todd.

Right...as I mentioned previously, Captain America 168 is Helmut Zemo's first appearance. I never said it was Baron Zemo II's first appearance.

It was NEVER said that #168 was his first appearance but as BARON ZEMO is #275/#276

I thought made that clear I even drew you a picture and it still didn't click with you

I guess I'll have to draw a map next time...Oh well some people will never get it...Whaaaaa?

You really need to calm down. Helmut Zemo's 1st appearances is Captain America #168. I started it and you flipped out by insistenting Captain America 285 is Baron Zemo 2's 1st appearance. Yeah, no kidding it is but it doesn't make his actual 1st appearance less meaningful.

The one thing I get is you're upset that CA 285 wasn't getting the respect that you thought it should and I merely pointed out that CA 169 was Helmut Zemo's 1st appearance. But you can't seem to understand the difference between what I work and what you wrote.

No need to "draw a map" since you're already having difficulties with reading comprehension.
0 link
5fiddy
5fiddy

4/8/2021

5fiddy
5fiddy
rustyauger wrote:
I just picked up some CPVs of these at the comic store
"", ""

edited by rustyauger on 4/7/2021
edited by rustyauger on 4/8/2021

Nice! That's a great price if that's what you paid.
-1 link
rustyauger
rustyauger

4/8/2021

rustyauger
rustyauger
5Fiddy wrote:
rustyauger wrote:
I just picked up some CPVs of these at the comic store
"", ""

edited by rustyauger on 4/7/2021
edited by rustyauger on 4/8/2021

Nice! That's a great price if that's what you paid.

It is thanks. Gotta love your LCS!
0 link
taskmaster
taskmaster

4/8/2021

taskmaster
taskmaster
5Fiddy wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:
5Fiddy wrote:
rgtichy wrote:
Is the first appearance of Jason Todd noted as the first appearance of the Red Hood?!

Jason Todd debuted in Batman #357 (March 1983) and made his first full appearance in Detective Comics #525 (April 1983), but it wasn't until later that year when he would appear in costume as Robin in Batman #366 (Dec 1983) when he showed up towards the end of the story to help Batman fight the Joker. Red Hood appears in Batman #625, as a character whose identity is Jason Todd.

Right...as I mentioned previously, Captain America 168 is Helmut Zemo's first appearance. I never said it was Baron Zemo II's first appearance.

It was NEVER said that #168 was his first appearance but as BARON ZEMO is #275/#276

I thought made that clear I even drew you a picture and it still didn't click with you

I guess I'll have to draw a map next time...Oh well some people will never get it...Whaaaaa?

You really need to calm down. Helmut Zemo's 1st appearances is Captain America #168. I started it and you flipped out by insistenting Captain America 285 is Baron Zemo 2's 1st appearance. Yeah, no kidding it is but it doesn't make his actual 1st appearance less meaningful.

The one thing I get is you're upset that CA 285 wasn't getting the respect that you thought it should and I merely pointed out that CA 169 was Helmut Zemo's 1st appearance. But you can't seem to understand the difference between what I work and what you wrote.

No need to "draw a map" since you're already having difficulties with reading comprehension.

You know your showing YOUR intelligence because I NEVER said things you hade me saying so keep making things up to make your world seem large...SIGH people love to start things for NO reason...WOW!
-2 link
5fiddy
5fiddy

4/9/2021

5fiddy
5fiddy
Taskmaster wrote:
This book took FOREVER to go up what is wrong with people???

He was the major villain in Civil War and the main antagonist in Falcon & Winter Soldier

What is going on with comic book people know adays??? $50 for a Avengers Book with First Photon but nothing until now with First Zemo?????

I really don't get how people gauge books because most time they are WRONG and the books that SHOULD go up because that character is in a tv show and or movie (multiple times) and nothing

#275 is his Cameo Appearance #276 first full appearance

wink

Sounds like you're throwing a tantrum here. You really need to calm down and focus on the words that are written in this thread and quit getting so angry. Captain America is still Helmut Zemo's first appearance regardless of how much you keep whine about it.
-1 link
taskmaster
taskmaster

4/9/2021

taskmaster
taskmaster
5Fiddy wrote:
Taskmaster wrote:
This book took FOREVER to go up what is wrong with people???

He was the major villain in Civil War and the main antagonist in Falcon & Winter Soldier

What is going on with comic book people know adays??? $50 for a Avengers Book with First Photon but nothing until now with First Zemo?????

I really don't get how people gauge books because most time they are WRONG and the books that SHOULD go up because that character is in a tv show and or movie (multiple times) and nothing

#275 is his Cameo Appearance #276 first full appearance

wink

Sounds like you're throwing a tantrum here. You really need to calm down and focus on the words that are written in this thread and quit getting so angry. Captain America is still Helmut Zemo's first appearance regardless of how much you keep whine about it.

Tantrum not and your the "person" that has to label a point that was never in question maybe you should try and re-read things before running your mouth because it's you that looks like a bully and someone with nothing better to do than troll people....And I love how people think they are "Right" about something when they are not...Unless you can offers some real facts about the real subject at hand like the other posters have the you need to step off...Now
-2 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

4/9/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Let's go ahead and end this back and forth arguing. I don't really want to delete this thread but if it continues from this point on, I will.

If I have to tell your father when he gets home from work...
smile
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

4/9/2021

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
smile I'm going to take my ball and go home....
+1 link
5fiddy
5fiddy

4/9/2021

5fiddy
5fiddy

edited by 5fiddy on 4/9/2021
-1 link