AnthroMan72
So what is the big hype with Eniac?
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

3/8/2021

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Ist print very limited distribution, from Bad Idea, you know the ones that put out Hero Trade so, people are hoping lightning strikes twice (speculation smile )
+1 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

3/25/2021

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
I read about it. The book itself doesn't sound interesting and the limit nature isn't much more of a draw. Their distribution plan is going to limit their life span as I don't know how many stores will buy in (not many so far as I understand) and they are an independent publisher which already severely limits their uptake. I wish them luck but limiting access is just not a plan that has success built in. Even attached to a large distributor like Diamond won't assure your success. People are, at heart, largely Marvel and DC collectors and they do not venture that much into small press books which is why it is incredibly rare to find print runs exceeding 10000 outside DC and Marvel.

I think that some copies will retain their value for a bit but unless they can manage to keep attention on themselves past these early issues the long term viability of these books is very low.
+1 link