WandaVision Messages in this topic - RSS

glorkar
glorkar

2/10/2021

glorkar
glorkar
A lot of people seem to really enjoy it. Idk. I don't have a subscription and this isn't grabbing my attention enough to pay for one.
I've watched a couple of trailers and the nostalgia bits are, in my opinion, more annoying than anything else. Like most sitcoms, the jokes feel forced. Remove the laugh track and it's just painful to watch.
The bits with future tech seem pretty neat though. Reminiscent of Agents of Shield.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

2/10/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I've enjoyed this show. Especially episode 4 when everything turns into something else. The sitcom facade starts to crumble and reality intrudes on the scene. It seems like it will end sadly for Wanda. Overall, it's well done and I love the call back to other Marvel shows/movies. Detective Woo doing card tricks that he learned in the Ant-man movie was fun.

Is there a bigger point to this show? Is the sitcom and the fake lives seen on them being exposed as insanity?
+1 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

2/13/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
New episode continues to impress. Can't wait to see how it ties to the MCU's future.

Ready for Loki and Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
edited by BasementComics on 2/17/2021
0 link
Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics

2/17/2021

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
Still digging the show, I like how they throw in some curve balls here and there.
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

2/17/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
I'm more of a DC guy but I've actually been enjoying this. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea but I'm committed to seeing it until the end.
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

2/20/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
Another episode and still impressed. Now I need to start learning who some of these people are (no spoilers).
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

3/4/2021

glorkar
glorkar
Looks like I'm getting the chance to check this out. Was buying cereal today and there was an offer for a 30 day free trial to Disney+.
I'll let you know what I think after actually watching it :p
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

3/4/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
I believe tomorrow is the last episode. I've enjoyed it. If they do not do another season, I'll get set for Falcon & the Winter Soldier and then Loki.
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

3/5/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
I liked the ending. 2 credits scenes.
edited by BasementComics on 3/5/2021
0 link
rgtichy
rgtichy

3/5/2021

rgtichy
rgtichy
I thought it was good, real good.
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

3/5/2021

glorkar
glorkar
First three episodes did not impress. Any other show I would have been over it. 4th episode is much better though. Gives me hope for the rest of the series.
0 link

3/5/2021

I think it's pretty good just because of how strange it is. Can't wait for this next episode.
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

3/6/2021

glorkar
glorkar
Finished the series. The last three episodes definitely made up for the first three. There was definitely a tear jerker moment in there.
0 link