Couple Things Messages in this topic - RSS

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

12/8/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
First of all, we've changed the "Recent Values Page".
Since we've had over 1000 price changes per month for the raw books it was difficult to sort through books. To help with that we've added some sorting features to that page.

Now you can look through all publishers by letter. The top item is the newest update for that letter.
So you might see
Amazing Spiderman 33 and then Action Comics 544 below that because the Spider-man issue was changed more recently.

You can also search by publisher
You can search by comic type like annual or giant size.

We aren't fully finished with that page yet so there could be other features/sorting available soon.

Secondly, we've topped 47,000 UPC codes in our system. Thank you to everyone who has continued to add those in. Remember that you can type a UPC code into the search bar and if it's in our system it will come up. You can also scan it with our free app.

Ron
edited by ronbatman on 12/8/2020
+2 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

12/8/2020

BasementComics
BasementComics
Thanks Ron. Really digging the improvements you and the team are doing.
+1 link
Beren12
Beren12

12/9/2020

Beren12
Beren12
So now we have to look at each letter in the alphabet to see what is current??? OUCH!! Are you kidding me?? Why cant i just see the most current as they come up?

I have a large collection and the running values are sooooo much easier to see what is current and keep track of; I keep track often due to my large collection; Guess I will schedule time check once a week now??

Wow, that is a terrible change; when i saw yesterday I thought it was screwed up, OUCH!
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

12/9/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Beren12,
You seem to have some really strong feelings about this. Double OUCH. As I mentioned above, we are still tweaking that page and making improvements to it.

We consider what we've already done to be a great improvement because of sortability. If someone only owned Marvel books or Dell books they could specify that. If they knew the title they could look for that as well. It doesn't take very long to scroll through the letters. However, we are going to add more features/sorting capabilities to that page.
Ron
0 link
Draven68
Draven68

12/9/2020

Draven68
Draven68
Beren12 wrote:
So now we have to look at each letter in the alphabet to see what is current??? OUCH!! Are you kidding me?? Why cant i just see the most current as they come up?

I have a large collection and the running values are sooooo much easier to see what is current and keep track of; I keep track often due to my large collection; Guess I will schedule time check once a week now??

Wow, that is a terrible change; when i saw yesterday I thought it was screwed up, OUCH!

On the homepage, in the upper right hand corner, click on your profile name to get the drop down. Click on gains/drops and it will show the most recent posted.
+1 link
kraydar
kraydar

12/10/2020

kraydar
kraydar
Yeah is it possible for you guys just to add an "all" button to the recent value changes page?
+1 link
sclingerman
sclingerman

12/10/2020

sclingerman
sclingerman
kraydar wrote:
Yeah is it possible for you guys just to add an "all" button to the recent value changes page?

Please consider kravdar's option. Give us the *choice*.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

12/11/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We've continued to work on the Recent Value Change page.

https://comicspriceguide.com/value-changes/

Now, when you first go to that page, you will see all the recent changes for regular issues. If you want to specify by the publisher, by letter, or by comic type you can do that as well. I don't see us making any other changes in the near future.

R
+2 link
kraydar
kraydar

12/11/2020

kraydar
kraydar
Perfect thanks Ron!
0 link