Happy Thanksgiving Messages in this topic - RSS

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

11/25/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
This year will probably look different than your usual Thanksgiving but you're here and that's something. In my immediate family, we have a tradition of everyone around the table saying what we are thankful for. I'll start.

I'm thankful for my job at Comics Price Guide, I just passed my 3 year anniversary. It's a job that most comic book people would brag about.
I'm thankful that my family and extended family hasn't been sick.
I'm thankful for my health. A few years ago I changed my bad habits and it's dramatically changed the way I feel.
I'm thankful for my friends and the technology that keeps us connected.

On a smaller scale
I'm thankful for the change in this forum. When I first started it was rough, people were mad or upset every day. Now it's much more enjoyable. So thank you all for helping to change the feel of this place.

Ron
Toast
+2 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

11/26/2020

Defiant1
Defiant1
Best wishes to all. Stay safe and protect those loved ones who are high risk.

I'm thankful for some time off from work. The overtime I'm working this year has been taking it's toll on me.
0 link
universal soldiers
universal soldiers

12/1/2020

Ronbatman wrote:
This year will probably look different than your usual Thanksgiving but you're here and that's something. In my immediate family, we have a tradition of everyone around the table saying what we are thankful for. I'll start.

I'm thankful for my job at Comics Price Guide, I just passed my 3 year anniversary. It's a job that most comic book people would brag about.
I'm thankful that my family and extended family hasn't been sick.
I'm thankful for my health. A few years ago I changed my bad habits and it's dramatically changed the way I feel.
I'm thankful for my friends and the technology that keeps us connected.

On a smaller scale
I'm thankful for the change in this forum. When I first started it was rough, people were mad or upset every day. Now it's much more enjoyable. So thank you all for helping to change the feel of this place.

Ron
Toast

The old forum was like the wild wild west. When I was active here back in the late 2000's we would shoot trolls for fun. Happy Thanksgiving and happy holidays!
+1 link
jarhead_84
jarhead_84

12/1/2020

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
The old forum was like the wild wild west. When I was active here back in the late 2000's we would shoot trolls for fun. Happy Thanksgiving and happy holidays!

Wait!!! Trolls are still in season aren't they? They taste horrible, but are fun to shoot.

And a happy turkey day to all!!!

Ben
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

12/2/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I delete troll posts faster than you can draw your 6 shooters. If you happen to get to them first, please feel free to post something amusing.
R
0 link