Netflix Keeps Nagging me to Come Back Messages in this topic - RSS

Davidb52
Davidb52

11/8/2020

Davidb52
Davidb52
A bit of a vent here.

Since cancelling my Netflix account some time ago, they keep emailing me, trying to get me to reactivate my account.
At least once a week, I get an email from them, highlighting their new offerings and encouraging me to sign up again. But they still have nothing that catches my eye. And I don’t have a lot of time to watch TV anyhow.

I had tried Amazon Prime Video and Disney Plus too. Again, I got bored with their offerings and cancelled my accounts. I had watched several National Geographic shows, but there is only so many nature shows I can watch. I did watch Season One of “The Mandalorian”. May sign up again just to watch Season Two, but I haven’t made that decision yet. In any case, neither Amazon Prime Video nor Disney Plus keeps nagging me to come back. I wonder why the different policy? Though I do appreciate being left in peace.

Anybody else have the same experience? Why doesn’t Netflix just let it go?

</ end vent>
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

11/8/2020

glorkar
glorkar
I've had netflix for ages and don't plan on leaving any time soon, so I'm not much help in that area.
That said, pretty sure there is an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of those emails. Just tap that little guy and after a couple of weeks you should stop getting those pesky little beggings.
0 link