Punchline Messages in this topic - RSS

glorkar
glorkar

10/28/2020

glorkar
glorkar
So now that Punchline's been out for a bit, what is everyone's take on her?
Do you love her? Hate her? Love to hate her?
Do you think the character has staying power?

Personally, I'm about halfway through the Joker War story arc. I kind of like her. She enjoys killing and manipulation. There doesn't seem to be a lot of strategy in her playbook yet though. More just causing chaos and murdering. Joker always has some plan. I hope she picks up more of that. More independence with approval, if you will.
edited by glorkar on 10/28/2020
+1 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

10/28/2020

BasementComics
BasementComics
I kinda like her. I hope she has some staying power.
+1 link
claydwilli
claydwilli

10/29/2020

claydwilli
claydwilli
I think it will totally depend on who writes for her next, she could have some staying power, and be a fun character, but only if they do her right. Otherwise she'll just be another throwaway. Personally, I hope she sticks around, I like her.
+1 link
spalt78423
spalt78423

11/5/2020

spalt78423
spalt78423
Will we be able to flip punchline #1 normal cover for at least $20 over the holidays? Thats my question.
edited by spalt78423 on 11/5/2020
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

11/6/2020

glorkar
glorkar
That's a good question. With so many variant covers and I'm sure massive pre-order numbers, I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of copies flooding the auction sites.
I pre-ordered the regular cover A and also the blank cover C for myself. I love the Chew variant, but wasn't prepared to drop that kind of coin on a /maybe/. If prices go stupid, I'll try selling one. If not, they are both neat covers that I'm glad to have in my collection.
0 link